Après Body Dryer
Warm... to the gentlest body dry sensation
Conventional towel-drying can present all sorts of problems to people with limited mobility or sensitive skin. All too often, the elderly and disabled, in particular, have to sacrifice comfort and independence if they are to dry themselves properly after bathing or showering.
The Après Body Dryer has been specifically designed to overcome these problems. Its gentle air jets dry the whole body easily without rubbing or chaffing, with perfectly balanced heat. It is particularly easy to use, and is operated by an air pressure switch mounted in the most convenient position for the user (even on the floor). The Après Body Dryer offers a unique drying experience, enveloping the user in currents of warm air that help to relax aching joints and sooth delicate skin. Specify Après Body Dryer for independence, privacy, hygiene, comfort and affordability!
This British designed and manufactured unit is robust and attractively styled. Tested to rigorous safety standards, (IEC 60335-2-23:2003 & IEC 60335-1:2010) it fits neatly into the corner of most bathing and shower areas. Its long-life motor is thermally protected. The Après Body Dryer is remarkably affordable – installed in an enclosed space, the Après Body Dryer’s running costs compare favourably with the cost of laundering towels.
technical specifications and dimensions
We recommend that the final electrical connection is carried out by a qualified electrician.
- Average air outlet temperature: 70oF or 20oC (depending on ambient temperature)
- Voltage: 220/240v (other voltages available on request)
- Amperage: 12.8
- Nominal Output: 2.9 kilowatts
- Two speed on/off air control switch can be mounted at any height (or on the floor)
- Manufactured in white ABS plastic
- British designed and manufactured, patented product
- Tested to IEC 60335-2-23:2003 & IEC 60335-1:2010
Download Product PDF