Paediatric Support Systems
The Rifton Hygiene & Toileting System (HTS)
delivers optimum adaptability to accommodate personal hygiene requirements – showering, toileting and bathing – from one core unit. It has been purpose-designed to ensure the occupant is supported, in the best position for good hygiene.
The Rifton (HTS) standard system can be easily adjusted through height, seat depth and backrest, without tools, according to needs, and as the child grows. A range of accessories including lateral supports, seat and back pads and a footboard enable the system to be tailored to specific occupier and carer requirements.
- Compatible with Clos-o-Mat Palma Vita (single extended douche)
- Internal seat width: 355mm
- Outside width of seat: 510mm
- Outside width of frame: 520mm
- Length of frame: 760mm
- Floor to top of seat – Lowest: 390mm Highest: 550mm
- Maximum seating area (front to back): 390mm
- Weight limit: 68Kg/10.7St
Either the Touch Sensitive Hand Switch, Remote Control or the Proxy Switch is required when using a Rifton.
Harnesses, straps and restraints are available for both (as shown here). Other accessories available are an Anterior Tray, Splash Guard, Abductor and Commode Pan.
The Columbia Support System
makes use of the Integrated Fold-down Support Arms, now available with the Palma Vita, allowing the system to be taken on and off easily without the use of tools.
- Hi-Back Medium – for children aged 10 years +
- Hi-Back Large – for ages 15 years to adult
- Lo-Back Medium – for junior adults
- Lo-Back Large – for adults
Read our Paediatric White Paper