The Clos-o-Mat Palma Vita automatic WC sets the standard for wash & dry toilets, providing simultaneous flushing and washing with the addition of warm air drying.
The Palma Vita is user friendly for individuals with a physical or learning disability, and can be used by able and disabled people alike. Its in-built douching and drying is operated on demand by pressing and releasing the elbow pad, improving cleanliness and hygiene for all users, cleaning with water, not paper, which can reduce the risk of infection.
The Palma Vita has an unrivalled, brand-leading, half century record of delivering a total hygiene solution for in and out of the home.
Please note that a wall-hung version is available in the Lima Vita. Please contact our office for further details: 0800 374 076
- Combines functions of a WC and bidet with addition of warm air drying
- Simultaneous flushing and washing (a unique feature)
- Can be used at all times as a conventional WC
- Clos-o-Mat's unique OneTouch system allows the user to benefit from the toilet's automatic functions by just pressing and releasing the elbow pad
- Simple ‘hands free’ action automatic flushing, warm water washing and warm air drying
- Customised to suit individual needs
- Installation and service support available
- Over 40,000 shower toilets built and installed in the UK
- Complies with current electrical regulations and can be fitted into Zone 1
- Palma Vita Maximum load: 190kg/30st
- Palma Vita with Big John seat Maximum load: 362kg/57st
- Medical Device Class 1 certified EN60601-1-1: 2007/AC: 2010.*
*The Clos-o-Mat Palma Vita with any of the accessories featured on the accessories tab achieves Medical Device Class 1 certification, in that it can be used specifically to alleviate issues arising from someone's disease, and help compensate for a person's injury or handicap, especially those who have restricted use of their hands.
Electrical installation should be in accordance with I.E.E. Regulations (Current Edition).
- 220/240v single phase AC supply is required, (loading 10 amp, maximum power 1300 watts).The Clos-o-Mat is supplied with 3 core cable attached. A fused spur is required for isolation.
- Spur outlet to be located in accordance with current I.E.E. Regulations (Current Edition).
- Clos-o-Mat has IPX4 rating.
Bathroom/Shower Room Installations
- The Clos-o-Mat must not be in direct line with the shower spray. Some form of partition between shower and Clos-o-Mat is advisable to prevent any water spraying directly onto the equipment.
- A shower should not be used in conjunction with the Clos-o-Mat. i.e. under no circumstances must a user shower whilst seated on the Clos-o-Mat.
- It is essential that the entering water is cold.
- 15mm cold water service only.
- We would recommend water supply isolated via isolation valve.
- Water supply can be from level storage or mains.
- Boiler Capacity: 1.7 litres.
- Water rate: min. 8 l/min. max. 0.8 PMa (8 bar).
- Cistern capacity: 6-9 litres, set at 6 litres.
- The Clos-o-Mat has an internal overflow which discharges into the W.C. pan through the flush valve.
- Relevant soil connector to be sourced by installer.
- Soil connections suitable for Clos-o-Mat; S-Trap (vertical fall) wall to centre of pipe from 70mm-250mm max. P-Trap (horizontal) floor to centre of pipe 200mm max.
- The Clos-o-Mat is suitable for all turned trap outlets, through purpose made removable side covers on lower level.
- No permanent hand rails or other obstructions should be fitted across the front or top of the unit.The white outer casing has to be pulled upwards and forward to remove for servicing purposes.
- Unit not rated for altitude. 2000m is the maximum.
- This application requires an earth connection.
The Clos-o-Mat Palma shower toilet can be adapted to suit individual users needs. The following products can be specified in order to facilitate this.Seat Dimensions
To receive a rapid quotation please fill out this form
* Denotes mandatory field
What Cost Independence?
How many people need a home care visit, simply to help them with toileting?
And According to the Bladder & Bowel Foundation, incontinence/ bladder & bowel issues are the second most common reason for older people to enter residential care.
What if someone could stay in their home, and have the facility to go the toilet when they want, without the indignity- and cost- of someone helping them, wiping you clean…?
The Clos-o-Mat Palma Vita wash & dry toilet, and/or Aerolet toilet lift would help achieve that.
Click on the link below to run the care cost calculator and put a price on toilet independence (base figures on 2 x toilet trips/day, requiring 2 x care workers, for 15 minutes each trip)….